Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stamp and Embossed Cards









Another very versatile set from Hero Arts is this stamp and emboss set called 'Silhouette Vines' bought from Niki at Paperchain.
The first card I used Airondack Pesto to stamp with, embossed with the matching folder and mounted onto a green backing board.  I die cut the sentiment out using the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three and since I could not match up ribbon, but a band out of the backing board and used that instead. 














The second card was stamped with Distress Inks in Wild Honey with a 'tap' or two of "Dried Marigold" for contrast. The butterfly was cut using Cheery Lynn dies and the sentiment was from a new set from Whimsy Stamps, I think called Postmarks. Simple and quick cards, ideal for the shop as I have to consider time & materials versus recoverable values i.e. staying within a reasonable price range.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Moz. The colours are awesome! Love the butterfly.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz