Sunday, January 29, 2012

Navaeh


Another Saturated Canary digi today! This darling is Navaeh and I colored her with Copic's and Prisma color pencils. I cut her out with an X-Cut die from Paola and used a sheet of card that Paola had sent me some time ago. I added some of Paola's roses and pearls - perhaps this card should have had the title "Paola" - a couple of butterflys, seam binding from Amelia and lastly a tag from Papertreys Tag collection. The white buckle is from Poppystamps die collection. It is called Tilda Buckle. Lovely die. I'm so in love with Poppystamps and Memory Box dies that my wish list keeps growing with every new release. When will they stop releasing new products and allow me to catch up with what is already out there?








Here is a close up of Naveah.....



I did enjoy making this card. It was for another dear friend, Dorothy, who's birthday was on the 26th of January. I know she would really appreciate the work that went into making this card.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made Moz. The colouring of the image is amazing with the shading on the dress and hair. Lovely die cuts and DP for the background.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz