Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21st Birthday Card


I have fallen in love with punched flowers.
I used an embossing folder from Crafts-Too, Damask, for the background and laid a strip of gingham ribbon down the side. I punched out flowers and placed them into an embossing folder I received from my friend Wendy in the USA - thanks again Wendy! - and cranked them through to give the flowers texture.The flowers were then worked over with an embossing tool to cup them and I layered them, using a dab of glue to secure them and popped a pearl in the center. The leaves are either the Pine branch or a Dutch punch and emboss set I got from Joan at Country Crafts. She has all the Dutch punches and much more. Pop over for a visit. 
The 21 was cut using the Cuttlebug Olivia font dies and all was mounted onto a matching pink card and then the main card. I enjoyed this card!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Moz! The embossing and flowers are gorgeous. You are an expert on flowers for sure. Have a wonderful day.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . That is so pretty and elegant-looking .. Thumbs up !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz