Friday, October 24, 2014

Tea Time!


Hello dear friends!
I hope life has been treating you kindly and you have had lots and lots of fun crafting since last we 'visited' together! I won't bore you with my everlasting bleat about my self inflicted 'busy' life, except to say, I battle to say 'No'!

I am going to do my utmost to get back into blogging again as I have missed you all! I will be posting some of my class cards and tags and of course whatever else I get my sticky fingers into! 

Then there is 'Noah News' - can you believe he is now 8 months old! Do click on the tag above to go to his page.


With all the Pop-ups doing the rounds, I put this card together for my class, using PTI stamps and dies and paper from a lovely Cupcake Pad I picked up years ago. It was so much fun to do!

In my classes, we are now finishing off each card entirely, with an envelope to fit, so it can be used immediately. The girls were complaining that they had a box full of half done cards, so we will be getting together soon to sort that problem out! But going forward, no half completed cards in my class!



Keeping it short and sweet! 
Thanks for the visit.
Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless!
Hugz
Moz

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. i do understand your time factor. Mine too. Just can't get it all done and blog too. along with cards i would much rather sit with the kidos. Noah is a doll and boys really are my speciality. I have towo grand sons, on we may never know, and the first gs has two little sisters and one on the way. busy family...all 4yers and under. oh my. will look forward to when ever you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tea time card Moz, your choice of papers is spot on! Gosh, I can't believe little Noah is 8 months old already! Hope you're doing fine, sending hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's very cool Moz! And that paper is just too sweet for this card! Nice to see you posting again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Moz. Love the inside too. Great to see you back again.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moz , a beautiful card and I had a look at your Noah diary , some beautiful pictures !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz