Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rain, Rain, go away!

My new love, Digis from Saturated Canary created by the very talented Krista Smith and purchased via her Etsy Shop.
I just love their big sad eyes and whimsical look. Such a lovely range to choose from, makes you want them all!


I'm trying to create a card in the right order these days!
Choose your paper first, then colour the image. Rather difficult  for me as I love to sit in the evenings and colour one image after another, whilst keeping my DH company in front of the TV. So now, I am stacking images I want to colour, with co-ordinating card stock, and am selecting one of them when the urge takes me. 


This lovely image is 'Rainy Day' and the paper I selected is from a pad called Summer Breeze by First Addition. The paper has shimmer and glitter on some of the flowers and is so pretty IRL. I coloured with Copic's and Prismas and cut her out using Spellbinders Lacy Ovals. I kept it very clean and simple so the image received all the attention. The sentiment is from a set that was gifted to my by Paola ages ago and I go back to time and time again. Some pretty gingham ribbon and a die cut flower with a pearl center finished the card off.


Off to do some more card stock selecting with images to colour, to put into the 'to do' folder.


Thanks for popping in.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower,love your cards.I'm a mixed media artist and love to see what other people are creating.
    I'll trade you snow for rain. We have a bizzard here in northern Michigan.
    Stop and say hello.
    Amy jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is beautiful,love that oval nestie and the little flower is gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us over on the saturated canary challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz