Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hero Arts Wish Big Candles Card

I have been on a Hero Arts binge this week, working on sample cards for display in the shop where I teach. They had received a big shipment of HA stamps and I had the enormous privilege of 'playing' with them!

I have always liked this set. Such a bright, fun, card, that says it all.

I colored the candles with Copic's and chose a sentiment from the set that was lovely and big and added it to the card, popped it up with foam squares. A couple of rhinestones just married it all together perfectly.

Another CAS card......??? 

3 comments:

  1. Moz, I think this is such a fun card!!! I love the row of multicoloured candles! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Jen Leeflang
    DURBAN
    SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Moz. Simple but great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's interesting news about the shop! These candle stamps are such fun especially coloured this way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz