Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hero Arts Leafy Vines

This stamp is amazing and I wish I had done justice to it. I know it will give me a second and third chance....lol!

Firstly, the photo does not do it justice, then the ribbon is wrong but I still love the image.

I used a chalk pad and dabbed it onto the stamp carefully. I then took a Distress Marker - not sure which green it was - and touched the stamp on the 'leaves' here and there, then stamped it off onto white card. It is such an amazing technique and I want to do it in other color ways.

It is such a stunning stamp. If you have it, I urge you to try this technique. You will be as excited as I am with the result, I am sure!

Thanks for the visit and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. lovely technique -never seen it before. love this stamp too. thanks for the inspiration! have a happy week.
    much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunner Moz! I agree, such a beautiful stamp. You did a fantastic job with the technique.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation as always Moz ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you have been shopping! I love this HA stamps and love what you did with it. Looking forward to our coffee date tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right,Love this stamp. Does it even need a ribbon? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz