I wanted to try out a new masking technique I found in a magazine and this is the result. I'm quite pleased with it, but know now what I will do differently next time.
I used a fabulous image called "Ophelia", in lovely red rubber (nothing beats red rubber stamps for the perfect image, IMHO) and stamped her onto white card using Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink. I worked with Distress Inks for the shading and used a script background stamp from Scrapbook Direct.
|A close up of the stamped image of Ophelia|
I finished it off with a PTI tag and some seam binding threaded onto a stick pin.
The card is destined for a belated birthday and I know the recipient loves Vintage, so here's hoping this card is well received!
Thanks for the visit and have a great week!