Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hitchhikers Scarf and Woolhogs 'Making it Happen'

I have to say, committing myself mentally to complete and post a project monthly on the Woolhogs site has certainly moved me along with my knitting!

 I have finished two projects I can post for this month and today will showcase the amazing 'Hitchhikers Scarf' I purchased on Ravelry

I loved that it was 'different' and that it was also so easy to knit. I used fabulous Katia Sock wool, that has become a firm favorite of mine. This is earmarked for a birthday present but I have another one on the needles! I find it irresistible to knit and look forward to when I can pick it up in the evenings and 'grow' it some more.



I will posted my second project later in the month.

Thanks Woolhogs for nudging me on with my knitting - am loving the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous scarf! I love the edging xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and it looks so soft. what yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highly energetic blog, I loved that bit. Will there
    be a part 2?

    my weblog ... Hiphopdatespot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is beautiful Moz! Lovely colour.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Hugs
    Amelia X

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps....please would you send me a link to this STUNNING pattern? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz