Friday, March 15, 2013

Hero Arts Tall Flowers

I wasn't too sure about this stamp at first. It seemed to me that it was 'top heavy', but once stamped and colored with Copic's I was happier with it.

I teamed it up with another Hero Arts set I had used before and the 'hello' seemed perfect placed on a banner further down the card. The rule of 'thirds' works well here.

I think this stamp could 'grow' on me and I look forward to using it again, and again.

Thanks for the visit and wishing you a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Well Moz, you did beautifully with this stamps, it's just one of those that lends itself perfectly to Copic Markers! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moz...I really like this stamp. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring card Moz! amazing job with the colouring.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz