Sunday, September 5, 2010

ATC - 1-4-1 Dance with me





I recently had to make a return 1-4-1 ATC and went looking in my "Coloured and Ready to Use" box for inspiration and found this adorable Lockheart stamped image. I am so in love with these stamps, but sadly they are wood mounted and cost a fortune to bring in to the country. I cut the image out with a Spellbinders Labels Eight die, mounted onto a lilac board that had been partially covered with a beautiful silk serviette I have been hoarding for years, and adorned with Paola's tiny pearls - they are just so beautiful! I enclosed it in this lovely little folder I made and popped it into the post. It was very well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz