Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Black & White - again!

I loved this card from start to finish. So seldom will I start a card and have everything fall into place. This was made for Debbie who is hosting our Advent swap, just to say thanks for all her hard work. It's a smallish card because I wanted the cuttlebug folder to emboss at an angle. Bit of a jiggle, but got it done. I used an EK Success scallop/emboss punch. Love the clean lines this creates. I used a lovely stamp set from CD Stamps called Tag Blessings. What is nice about this set is that you can choose your sentiment from their selection or as in this case, I found another that suited me better, and it fitted perfectly. Mounted on a touch of red and added a red butterfly - Martha Stewart punch. Bits of bling added to the tag and the butterfly finished it off perfectly. Debbie kindly featured it on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Moz. The white, black and red combination is eye catching and I love the way you embossed the card.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!

    Congratulations on your win over at Tiffany Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz