Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bugawumps

We have a 17 year old Schnauzer who is daddy's darling. Sad to see the slow down with age, but the sparkle is still in the eye!
I came across Bugawumps website via a link from Curt's World - he is also a Schnauzer fan - and was thrilled to find this Schnauzer stamp. This is the small version and there is a much bigger stamp. I contacted Laura Anne on the 26th August and collected my stamps from the post office this morning! Now how's that for efficiency?? Lovely lady - even enclosed a freebie. Thank you Laura. I just had to make a card straight away to show her my appreciation. I coloured 'Trixie" (our girl's name) using Copics, cut with a square Nestie and used my new Spellbinders Lacey Squares as the bottom mount. I scratched in my stash and found the lovely sheet of dp and was equally delighted to find co-ordinating ribbon! The sentiment is one stamp, but it was sufficiently well spaced to allow me to cut the rows out separately, therefore saving a lot of 'space' allowing the dp to show through. Can't wait to show DH when he comes home - I'm sure he will be tickled pink! Of course I will be told - not as beautiful as my girl! - meaning Trixie of course - not ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz