Sunday, September 26, 2010

Unlikely colour combinations!

.... for me that is!
The background dp was in a batch of papers I bought from Paola a while ago. I was unsure of how or when I was going to use it. However, I have been trying to 'step out of the box' with regard to colours and made myself thing this one through and I think it worked. I used  stamp sets from Mint Motifs called Very Square Sentiments and Very Square. There are different square backgrounds with sentiments that will fit into/onto these backgrounds. Love the set! Here I have stamped the light square with Memories Soft Wheat and the dark squares with Adirondack Pesto. The sentiment was stamped with Momento Cocoa. All squares were mounted onto red cardstock and grouped onto the front of a square card using the 'different' dp and then onto a dark green card. I found this lovely velvet feel butterfly to finish the card off with! Very pleased with the turnout, however, the photography needs a lot of tweeking - apologies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz