Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Tilda

I have a couple of Tilda stamps and am slowly beginning to work with them. I really feel intimidated when I look at the awesome designs using these stamps, out there. I drool, quite literally, when I visit Paola's blog, as her Copic colouring in and card layouts are just to die for! I am very lucky to be the proud recipient of several of her cards, and they are displayed in a place that I can admire and study them every time I am in my craft room. I am slowly trying my hand at several techniques that I can work out, that she applies to her colouring in. So, every now and then, you will find a Tilda card on my blog showing my progress in this regard.

3 comments:

  1. You go girlfriend, fabulous job on this little sweetie.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Moz. Love the layout, design and colouring. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Moz. Lovely colouring and fantastic layout.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz