Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tiffany Doodles Digi

I love the soft colours of this card. This is a digi image from Tiffany Doodles called Dogwood Branch. I used my Copics to colour this image, cut it out with my Spellbinder Labels Nine, sponged the edges of the image with Momento Desert Sand and mounted it onto a lovely pieces of dp from Basic Grey's 6x6 pad called Sultry - both the Momento ink pad and dp were from Cariena at the Scrapbook Studio. I used the scraps of the cream board to cut out several of the Spellbinders Doodle Parts, added Paola's pearls and a sentiment that was cut out using Spellbinders Tags. I was please to see that the colours I used comply with the Tiffany Doodles Colours challenge currently running, so I am going to enter this card. Some super digi prizes up for grabs. Pop over and take a look at the lovely entries on their blog.

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Moz. Love the colouring and softness thereof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is beautiful! I love the layout and everything about it! Thanks so much for playing with us at TD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I amazed at the details and colors! So perfect, Moz! Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiffany Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moz, you are quick off the mark - love your creation. Beautiful Card. Thanks so much for joining us on Tiffany Doodles this month. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is fab, and such a great design! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation for our challenge. Great colouring and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TD!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz