Friday, September 10, 2010

Share the Love


What a lovely image this is. I found her at Sassy Cheryl's store and just had to have her, and being a teddy fan, I did not need much convincing! I coloured her with my Copic's and cut her out using an oval nestie. Broke open my new Spellbinders Beaded Ovals purchased from Scrapping Circus on their CHA Pre-order sale (a wopping 35% off their already discounted prices - take a look at the site). They were only scheduled for shipping end September so was delighted when they arrived early this week AND did not have to pay any customs/vat costs - just collected the envelope from the post office! Back to the card - I sponged the embossed ovals whilst it was still in the die and mounted the lot onto a W&M dp paper from their 6x6 pads sets. Just had to add Paola's pretty pearls and went mad with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch. Love that punch!! This was such a busy card, I had to keep the sentiment tiny.
Love this card......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz