Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three Peppers

This is the first pepper I have drawn for Neil and Caro - not the best picture. A really interesting subject to draw, getting the lights and darks in as well as the form. Next was the yellow pepper....

Yellows are always difficult  to work on white paper, but I was happy with this one......

and finally, the red pepper. This one was fun.
They are on each on an A4 sheet of paper so that there is a choice on framing options. Probably the best way would be to place them in a 3 aperture frame, so they are all together.
I have tried to get a group photo so one can see the effect of all three together.



I think they will make a lovely group, framed up.

5 comments:

  1. WOWOWOW!!! that is BEAUTIFUL!! i am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! would love to know what paper you are using, my oh my a lady of many talents, these are absolutely beautiful, will be in touch when i redecorate my kitchen or dining area.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Moz, these are absolutely beautiful. What a stunning gift for Neil and Caro. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh lovely! Just seen this now! Very cool and we can't wait to have them :) Thanks M.I.L :) x x x lots of love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. must now start looking for frames. i found a contact on gumtree who makes lovely distressed wooden frames at a fraction of the cost that they sell in the shops, so once the budget permits we can get her to make something up for us. oooh how exciting. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz