Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Catch Up

Hello all! I have had an enforced lay off from blogging, mostly because I was not feeling that great, then we went away for a few days - so nice to catch up with family - and then a major catch up with birthday cards for my RSA Group. I was way behind, but I fear I have sent some folks 2 cards for their birthday!! How lucky can you get??
Now that most of the cards have arrived at their destinations, I can blog them and thought I would start with this bright and cheery card. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the diagonal stripes on half of the card, then embossed polka dots onto the green card stock and adhered it to the card. The flowers were stamped with a Hero arts set, coloured with Copics and finished off with a button and twine in the middle. I picked up a batch of white buttons on my travels and they colour beautifully with Copics. Does away with having to have a huge assortment in the different colours available. I raised the flowers with foam squares and cut stems and attached. The sentiment is also Hero Arts, cut out with Nesties, mounted on a contrast and attached. I enjoyed this card - it helped me find my missing Mojo!!
Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. Moz, glad to see you are back. Hope you are feeling better. Love the simplicity of the card. What cuttlebug folder did you use for the lines. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Moz. Was wondering why you were so quiet. Hope you'll soon feel tons better. Sending lots of hugs to you, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz