Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pretty Floral

This is a Hero Arts stamp I bought from Niki at one of the stamp camps in Durban years ago! I still use it often as it is so light and pretty. I am trying to use designer paper more often. I bought a selection from Paola - she cuts up the bigger sheets and this gives you a really nice assortment for your money suitable for card making. I sponged the edges of the image whilst it was still in the nestie after embossing, with a soft yellow chalk pad. Mounted this onto a white base that had a small piece of design paper on top of an embossed bright green, added my usual sentiment and a few of the dew drops.
Bright and cheerful!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Moz. The colours are fab and that stamp is super. Well done on including DP. These are lovely ones from Paola's shop.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz