Friday, June 18, 2010

Tent Card




I was determined to try a tent card and found a cute birthday Tilda I had coloured - not so well - some time ago. As this was just a trial run, I was not too fussed about that. I used a lovely piece of dp I got from Poala as well as the flowers. You must be able to see her influence in this card - I admire her work so much, but a real battle to put it together like she does! Anyway, the card worked out very well and I will be using it again.
I have another view for you - hopefully you can get the idea of the card from this picture.




I won't be sending this one out as I got carried away with the glitter spray and Tilda has more on her face than is left in the tin!! I should have masked her off....... we live and learn.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY! this is so darn sweet Moz, fab job on the tent card, LOVE IT!
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz