Thursday, June 10, 2010

Play time

On my blog travels I picked up on the resist embossing technique. Now, whilst I have used this before, I wanted to try it out in white. I stamped the background with the Hero Arts Friends Cling stamp, used Versamark ink and stamped these lovely flowers - not sure what they are called - and embossed with white embossing powder. Sponged Momento Canteloupe purchased from Cariena, cut out with Nesties, mounted on scalloped yellow oval. I ran my white cardstock through the Bug and swiped the dots with Canteloupe as well. Mounted that onto a swirly yellow card and both onto the white card. The sentiment was also stamped using the same method above, and guess what - a different sentiment! lol. Of course, Paola's pearls finished it off perfectly.
I delivered this card to a dear friend, Sally Leech, whom most of the RSA girls will know from Stampcamps. She has just had cataracts removed from one eye and the next is scheduled for next week. She loves her cards and stamping and I am sure she will be up and about very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz