Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthday Card for my Brother

My brother is passionate about his Harley, so for the last two birthdays I have make him 'Harley' related cards. I had found a couple of fabulous Harley scrapping sheets and they were the base of both cards. However, I thought I would be pushing my luck giving him another Harley card this year! Amongst lots of other passions, watches are high on the list and I have used the 'time' theme before, so did not want to go there either.

 I found a lovely sheet of scrapping paper with lots on it about 'brother' and I loved what I saw, so bought it, with him in mind.

I decided to go the 'tag' route and cut out the part of the patterned paper that appealed to me and I turned it into a tag. I decided to make a pocket to put the tag in and embossed a sheet with the Cuttle Bug Clockworks folder, die cut some  Tim Holtz Mini Gears and stamped and cut a sentiment, and placed all onto the front of the pocket.

This tag card seems to cover a lot of his interests, not least of all, a private family joke, that when he sees it, will make him smile!

Happy Birthday my darling Brother!

3 comments:

  1. Tried really hard to spot the private joke ....and gave up. Lovely tag am sure your brother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this Moz. Great idea to make a pocket for the tag. I am sure your brother enjoyed this birthday tag.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love different ideas and this one is very special and thoughtful! I am sure your brother is going to love receiving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz