Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bugaboo's Bingo Challenge

I was greatly encouraged by winning the Bubaboo 'Catch the Bug' Challenge last week. To think I did not make the entered cards with the challenge in mind, I'm thrilled!

This week, the challenge is a Bingo challenge - here is the link 


I chose to that the center row, Paper Piecing, Shaped Card and Players Choice.

I chose this awesome Bugaboo image I had bought some time ago and colored it with Copic's.
I have used my Copic's on a few images over the last week and am loving getting back into the groove again!
I die cut the scalloped circle card, that being my Shaped Card and layered a pretty colorful layer on the top of it.
I die cut the image and mounted it on a scalloped bottom layer, but sandwiched ribbon flags onto each side, using my Player's Choice option.
I Paper Pieced the word "Happy" and used those papers as my coloring 'cue' for the image.
I really enjoyed making this card!




Thanks for the visit and I hope you enjoyed my little card!


7 comments:

  1. That beauty was well worth the reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Bugaboo's Theodore - he's one of my favourite Bugaboo critters! You certainly have done the image justice by your fabulous paper piecing and matching ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog for our BINGO! challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy cute card Moz! The image is super and I love your colors and layout.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wicked cute, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute project, very cutet!! Thanks so much for joining our February Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOZ! This is WONDERFUL! I love the papers you used and the idea of paper piecing the word Happy is GREAT! What a super cute card. Great ribbon flags too! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, great choice of papers and once again great colouring

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz