Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Birthday Posy for you.....

Mo's Bunches
I have really had a ball this last week with my coloring of images. It has been so long since I did this and I so enjoyed it!

After my run on CAS I knew that this image needed more than a lot of 'white space' so I hunted down this very pretty card stock and teamed it up with pink, an all time favorite. As the image was printed onto a small piece of card, there was not too space when I wanted to die cut it.  It was a problem on the side of the bouquet, hence the fussy cutting, which I thought turned out quite nice in the end, although in hindsight, perhaps I should have backed it with white??

I punched a strip of pink with a MS punch and die cut these cute hearts from Memory Box. The sentiment on this tag seems to be appearing on all my cards right now. For some reason, it is just right.

I have entered this lovely card into The Paper Shelter's 100th Challenge

So, into the birthday card box it goes, as there are a lot of March birthdays to take care of!

Thanks for the visit - always nice to have your stop by!

8 comments:

  1. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!!
    I love the colour palette you used for this creation!!!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooooooooooo sweet! love the color and pretty theme.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exquisite- I love the little hanging hearts - they just round it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hanging hearts are just precious and I the way everything blends in so beatifully, well done Moz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet with the prettiest colours Moz! Love the pink hearts too.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this card "in the flesh" and it is gorgeous! I love that heart die and the way you have cut out the bouquet of flowers. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was the recipient of this beautiful card. Moz, sorry I am so delayed but the last few weeks have been so hectic. Love the heart dies and very creative way you used the image. When my creativity comes back I will use the card as my sample! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz