Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Distress Inks

I was playing around with the Distress Inks and created the background using the 'smoosh' method. I liked the colours so using a Hero Arts stamp and Versamark Watermark ink I stamped on the background and embossed with clear powder. I continued to add distress inks until I had the effect I liked. On top of all that, I used the same stamp and Versamark Vintage Sepia ink direct to paper, coloured the flowers and leaves and cut out extra flowers and mounted for a 3D effect. I used a page of text from a very old book I had, edged the tear marks with Vintage Photo ink and attached it to the card. Some seam binding dyed to match, a few flowers and pearls and a stick pin finished the card. The sentiment was mounted onto a Spellbinders Floral Doily Motif. A card with a vintage feel to it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage type card Moz. The distress inks are such fun. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Vintage look , you are very creative with your distress inks, I don't own any they are somewhere on my very long wish list of things to buy one day.Love that word smoosh

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz