Saturday, April 16, 2011

Embossed folders


Yes, another couple of embossed pieces of card from the 'embossed' drawer. I placed them on the top half of the card and left the bottom white. I used my Verve Plain Jane's and stamped the inspirational message in black Versafine ink and cut out with the Petite Ovals,and mounted it onto a pink scalloped oval base. I added ribbon onto the join of the two cards and placed the ovals over it. I found these flowers in my 'pre-coloured' drawer and cut them out and using mounting tape, adhered it to the embossed cards.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Moz, this is truly very pretty!! I tend to neglect my cuttlebug, My next project will have something embossed on it! Just 'cause you reminded me of how beautiful it looks! Thank you for the inspiration!

    Big Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz