Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blessings on this glorious Easter Sunday!




Two very vintage looking cards today. Loving exploring the net for vintage images. For the first card,I distressed this image and the pink card behind it with Tea Dye distress ink. Attached gathered lace to the edges of the pink card, and mounted the beautiful egg and bird image on top of this card and attached to the card base. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using one of the Ribbon Banners ~ my new favorite die. Leaving the banner in the nestie I airbrushed with a copic pen. Added some of Paola's roses, I twirled the stems and added to the corner of the banner~ a couple of pearls onto the pink card and all finished. I just love this card, and the other that follows.


This card is basically the same format as the one above, using a different toned image and backing card.

The beautiful lace is from Paola as is the pearls.
Both cards given to special friends for Easter.

Remember the reason for the season...

Blessings to all.




















2 comments:

  1. Stunning, I love vintage cards and you did a fantastic job on the two cards, Moz. Love your new die and the images.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moz!! This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! At a loss for word... truly stunning!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz