Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Butterflies


Yes, I love butterflies, real one mostly, but paper ones inspire me!

I am really into CAS with these cards.

I stamped the sentiment on white card and cut out with my Large Labels nesties. I mounted them onto a plain white a card and punched out butterflies, using paper scraps and mounted in a row across the top of the label. Added a bit of bling and on two of them a strip of ribbon under the butterflies.

They look fresh and clean, I think.

Thanks for the visit.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Yes, they look fresh & clean...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Moz. Wonderful way to use those bits and pieces of card and ribbon. I am real bad with CAS cards although I love the look.
    Enjoy your evening,
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly cards they are terrific
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz