This is one of the sets. I cut all the pieces out and reassembled as per instructions, using silicone glue to raise the levels.
A closeup of the main Image.
I then coloured the sky and grass, using Distress inks and the blending tool. I mounted it onto a piece of dp I bought from Paola (she makes up packs, which is so great as I don't have access to an assortment of smaller pieces suitable for card making.) I also used some gorgeous lace I bought from her to frame the oval. The sentiment is part of the page kit. I painted it with a gloss that is used in traditional decoupage. It does not show up too clearly in the photo's.
I thought of entering it into the Flowersoft Challenge on SCS, but need to work out the process!