Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bambino

The minute I saw this image, I was smitten! Must be the inner yearning to become a Granny, or maybe the thought of some pink in my life?
This is a digi from Funky Kits. I coloured with Copic's and cut out with a Beaded Ovals nestie and mounted onto a plain Oval nestie. Note, I managed to use some ribbon and flowers on this card ~ making progress in the adornment department! Lovely ribbon and flowers from Paola, who also supplied the pearls!
The sentiment is one from Papertrey. Love the simplicity of these sentiments.
One is never enough, so I created this one!
When I saw this dp, Annes Geddes and her clever use of flowers with babies flashed through my mind. I found these flowers in my stash, snipped them up and glued them down with Bambino on top. The sentiment is one of a set from LOTV - a great addition the one's collection. I coloured the flowers with Spica's to co-ordinate with the card's colours and mounted onto a scalloped circle nestie and then onto a silk flower from the stash.
Note the flowers!! I am working on it..........
I really battle to 'over dress' my cards. Must be the very staid Virgo nature - who knows, but am trying to break the mould, in my old age. Lovely to be able to say, to hell with what people say and think, I'll do it my way ~ having said that, the inner voice expressing concern and caution is always chirping! I may be deaf, but those inner voices are still 'heard'!
Hope you like Bambino!

2 comments:

  1. Love this image Moz. Baby on the flowers is so cute and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your cards are adorable, stunning and beautiful, Moz! I love your design and colours! You did a great job with the flowers, they look lovely. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz