Sunday, November 7, 2010

Embossed Resist Card

This was and experiment and I decided to turn it into a card. I used the Unity Feel the Joy set, stamped onto white card stock and embossed with clear ep. I then worked Momento Cantelope with a sponge around the card and highlighted the flowers with a lovely soft orange from a mixed Brilliance pad. The flower was also an newbie - you weave organza ribbon up and under spokes on a circular card base, twisting as you go. A bit of bling in the centre and a flourish finished it off. Have still to add the sentiment.
Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Moz. The colours are so soft and the flower absolutely stunning as finishing touch.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Moz, I love the stamp and colours you've chosen.. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz