Monday, March 8, 2010

Christmas Bearz

These cute Bearz hang on your Christmas tree. I try to make one every year to add to my collection, with the intention of one day, having a Christmas Bear Tree. I decided to make a few Snowangel Bearz just to  for a change, thinking that a little tree with these beautiful white blingy angels would also look lovely, or perhaps mix them on the same tree..... we'll see what happens. You cannot really see in this photo, but she has chrystals down the centre of her tummy. She looks so much prettier in real life.  When I have them on the tree, I will post a photo for your all to enjoy! Oh, these bearz are 7cm tall, made out of Mini Bear Velvet with black glass bead eyes, Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz