Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Card




This is a lovely technique! It is a form of Iris folding. You start off with 5 copies of you image and cut, fold and build up the image with the last one being the face, in this instance. This was made before I had nesties, so no lovely embossed edges! I used co-ordinating paper from a pad from Sizzix called Little Sizzles. Lovely to have as they give you 3 or 4 sheets that are colour co-ordinated. Takes the pain out of choosing for me as I am a procrastinator of note when it comes to choosing paper. Probably what takes me the longest in making a card - colour selection and co-ordinating!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a technique i have wanted to try for a looonnnnggg while and never got to it, perhaps now after seeing your is a good time, lovely!
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz