Thursday, March 4, 2010

Magnetic Picture Board

I make these boards so that a sheet of scrapbook paper will fit into it. You can change the paper to suit your decor, or as this one was for a newborn baby, as he grew older the paper could be updated when required. I use all sorts of embellishments and glue a magnet onto the back of each one. Steel paper is attached to the backing board and the scrapbook paper fits on top of that. There is a ribbon accross with little pegs to hold the little momentos. All that was missing was photo's of the newborn little boy! I made this for a lovely young lass I work with who was having her second child. It was well received and drew admirable comments from all at the baby shower and several girls offered to fall pregnant, if I promised them a picture board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz