Friday, March 12, 2010

ATC

This is one of the first Artist Trading Cards I made. Such an interesting process. The base of the card is a piece of muslin painted with Modge and the all sort 'plonked' onto this sticky mess. I used torn tissue paper, ripped gift wrap, old dress pattern paper, bits of fabric, skeleton leaves, gold flake, feathers, glitter and all mushed together with more Modge. I let that dry well, then pressed it flat and then cut it to size. I then stamped this lovely cross with Stazon onto acetate, cut to fit the ATC and attached it with a little Modge along the top only. It is so beautiful in real life and to me represents the passion of the lenten season.
I hope you like it.
Hugz

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your bears are sooooooo cute and gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a stunning cross and a divine ATC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Moz, and the bears are too precious. I want to squeeze them all, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to try my hand at ATC's, but they scare me a little. Yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz