Sunday, April 28, 2013

My First Design Team Invitation!!



I am delighted to share with you, that I have been asked to join the Design Team for Sugar Creek Hollow!

Sugar Creek HollowSugar Creek Hollow is a wonderful Vintage and Shabby Chic Challenge Blog with awesome challenges that will be posted every two weeks starting next week. 
Myself, together with Sherry Hickey and Cathi O'Neill will present our first challenge with the team on Saturday May 4th.  I wish to thank Cec most sincerely for asking me to join the team and I will do my utmost to live up to your expectations. 

I sincerely hope you will come over for a visit to see what we have managed to conjure up.

Wishing you a fabulous week and may all your dreams come true!

11 comments:

  1. OMW! The beautiful blessings you have been to others are returning to you in spades these days Moz! WOW, CONGRATULATIONS. I cannot wait to see what "the team" comes up with!

    THUMBS UP to the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love your work and you deserve the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just popping by to say hi, looking forward to working with you on the team at SCH
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elevate on your own up on the toes and lower your heels back again to your ground, Remain on top of things and allow it to be
    sleek.

    my web-site - adjustable weights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moz, welcome to the SCH Design Team. Looking forward to working with you. Your creations are so lovely.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Moz. Glad to see there will be two SA teamies. I am sure you will be an asset - go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Moz. You will make a fantastic addition to that team. Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! A wonderful choice they made! Enjoy every minute of it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news dear Moz. They are lucky to have you. Your creations are so beautiful. Can't wait to see what you'll be showing us next. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Moz! Well done, now you are really going to be busy and I will never get to see you, boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz