Friday, April 26, 2013

Mother's and Father's Day Cards Not Published

These were the cards that were not published. I would have chosen these over the one's that were selected, but I guess I don't have a 'publisher's eye'!



The fly on this card was made by Brother-in-law. I thought it would be great for a Dad who likes fishing!



I have featured this card before on my blog.

One of my favorite's.



I loved this simple card and thought the flower just made it. Perhaps it was mutilated during it's travels.....








My heartfelt thanks to all who left comments or emailed me. This may seem insignificant to some, but we all have to start somewhere, and for me this has really been a highlight.
I have had other projects published before in this magazine, but never so many at once!

Have an awesome weekend and my thanks again!
Hugz

4 comments:

  1. These should have been published too, simply because I like them! LOVE that flower. In future consider making a cardboard ring to fit around the flower so it does not get damaged in transit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Moz. I haven't seen the Craftwise but I am sure they are all gorgeous. Congratulations. Hugs Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awesome publications Moz! I would have had a problem choosing which ones to publish because these three are equally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your work moz so happy you are joining us at sch....
    hugs
    lizzi

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz