Thursday, April 25, 2013

C.A.S Happy Birthday

 I was playing around with a new embossing folder and trying to get a smooth edged embossed image. It took some practice, but I got it right.

These are the 'three of the best' cards from this session.
Unfortunately, you can't see the score lines too clearly on the bottom half of the two top cards.

 


The card on the right, I cut out the embossed oval and mounted it on foam squares and embossed the bottom half with Swiss Dots folder.

I have my man working on my photography woes now.
He is going to rig up a better arrangement with good lighting and maybe it will help me in this department. I used to take my photo's outdoors, but find I end up having to do night post's and photo's and that is a problem. So, here's hoping we can get a grip on this ongoing problem of mine.

Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are lovely. I like the idea where you cut out the embossed oval. Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more beautiful than dry embossing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz