Monday, February 20, 2012

White Congratulations Cards

 I am always looking for simple and elegant cards to make for selling. Because of the conservative cash return you receive for your cards, it does not pay to spend too much time nor use expensive embellishment's on them.




I needed cards that would cover weddings and engagements mainly, but could be considered for other occasions and put these two together with the minimum of fuss and cost.
I had both sentiments already stamped and embossed in my stash, so I embossed the background card and got busy with my punches and scraps of paper.
These punches I bought from Joan at Country Crafts.
They are Nellie Snellen punches and come in pairs. One punches and the other, you place your punches leaf/flower into it, press together and it embosses the cut out.
As you can see, absolutely stunning!


Joan is getting new stock in all the time. She also sells Marianne, Joy Crafts, Nellie's Choice and X-Cut dies not to mention stamps etc. I also managed to buy some Memory/Poppystamp dies recently as well.
Well worth a visit!


I just love this white on white look and will be making more cards like this soon.
Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fabulous!! So gorgeous - I love white on white. The texture is so beautiful and those white flowers are so perfect!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I don't know what small flower you are asking about - sorry! I only see one flower on the tag and one covered by the tutorial. Let me know and I'll be happy to share!

    Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz