Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Class Tags

Hello friends!

I have added another class to the schedule - Tags! 

Not everyone is into the mess we sometimes make, but those who enjoy it, come along and get to play with inks, stencils, sprays, pastes etc. and it get's their creative juices flowing. As always, a little stimulation is needed to get the girls going, so I do a sample or samples and run through what I did on the tags with the girls and let them do their own work, albeit copying mine or creating their own designs. Below are my two class tags, with a group picture of there work below

March Tag Class - Tag #1

March Tag Class - Tag # 2

The ladies' beautiful work - awesome aren't they?

So nice to get down and inky ever so often. A class where anything goes and no stress!!

Thanks so much for your visit - I truly appreciate it.

Hugz and Blessings,

Moz

2 comments:

  1. Looking at this wonderful array of tags I wish I could join you there Moz! But unfortunately there are way too many miles
    between our countries, sadly enough! Anyway, here's to wishing you girls lots of fun creating those beauties.
    Lots of hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Moz. Love the one with the honeycomb background. The ladies did a pretty awesome job too.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz