Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Vintage Father Christmas Tag Swap 2012

RSA Vintage Father Christmas Tag Swap 2012
I'm a sucker for Vintage and never more so when it comes to Christmas. A few years ago, I participated in a Christmas Chunky Book swap with my online group and every year, when I unpack my Christmas boxes (yes, boxes!) of Christmas decorations etc. I sit down with a cuppa and go through my chunky book and enjoy it all over again.

This prompted me to host a tag swap, with the same intention, and it is almost ready to go! Just waiting for the stragglers' tags to drift in, and will finish swapping out this weekend and post out.

I am very chuffed with the tags sent in by the participants, although a few ladies missed out the "FATHER" part of the swap title and left the darling man whizzing around in cyberspace on his sleigh with Rudolf at the helm, without a tag to land on!!

I am positive the recipients will be as delighted with the finished swap, as I am and look forward to enjoying these gorgeous tags year after year!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait t be able to see these in real life I hope! You are very special to manage a swap, it's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fabulous group of tags!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz