Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Frantic Stamper Blog Post

I am absolutely delighted that Fran and her Blog coordinator/design team leader, Kathy, asked me if I would put together a short bio and share some of the projects I have made, using their fabulous new product, Frantic Stamper Precision Dies, which I won a set of, during their blog hop - see the post here.

When reading my blog updates in Reader last night, I was delighted to find the 'interview' with the photo's of the projects already posted - follow this link.

Thank you Fran and Kathy for inviting me to share with you both and all your blog followers.

You have a fantastic product and I am sure they will become a very popular 'go to' set of dies for every card maker and scrapper, in the future.




5 comments:

  1. Congrats dear Moz. I so enjoyed reading the Interview and getting to know you better. Wonderful exposure for you, so well deserved. hugs Shazi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Moz! Off to go and see your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Moz! This was so wonderful to read your interview. Those designer cards are stunning! You are so talented and I hope to see many more of your beautiful projects on blogs.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a wonderful feature. I love the variety of cards you produced. Each one is so different.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz