Sunday, October 21, 2012

Crochet Hearts

 I do occasional orders for a lovely decor shop and I was asked to make some hearts to be used on cushions or just to hang from various items.

It was a challenge for me as I could not get this pattern right, but a friend found an error in the pattern, I could not see, and once that had been corrected, I was on my way. Funny how you can look and look and not see it, but someone else can spot it immediately!


Considering the lovely shop they were going to, I felt I had to present them in a complimentary manner, so I die cut these amazing little labels from PTI, stamped them with 'Thanks'  and made these lovely tiny flowers using my Olba punch set. The roses are made using tiny hearts - aren't they stunning? I just love this punch set and find more and more uses for it. I then threaded ribbon through the center hole and tied a bow and attached the label.

The owner was very impressed with the presentation and the hearts and I was happy that I took the trouble and presented them so beautifully.

Now, waiting for more orders, but in the meantime I have to source more lace for another big order for tea nets. Busy, busy, busy.......

Thanks for popping by....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Moz! These hearts are going to fly from the shop. Love, love the little flowers and tags.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so totally sweet Moz! I wish I could knit like this. I agree, presentation is key and you did a totally awesome job with these. I love those little flowers, I am going to have to look into that Olga punch set you mentioned! Hugs, B XXX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz