Thursday, March 29, 2012

Square Tri-Fold Card


Another 'fancy folds' card from last week's class is this sweet tri-fold card. 
I used all Hero Arts Stamps - the background flowers is a cling stamp called Asian Flower Pattern.
We inked up the stamp using the Memento/Versamagic tear drop ink pads. They are so nice to work with on big stamps like this one, as you can use the tip to 'colour' the flowers, and as I did on this stamp, mixed the colours to make the background more interesting. I also used the Couture Creations Nesting Dies - Circles. What I like about these dies is that they come in the pack with a magnetic mat to hold the dies secure withing the pack, which also seals at the top so the dies do not slide out the sides. Also, I find the scallops a lot 'rounder' than the Spellbinders scallops. To me they are daintier!
The black image is a wooden stamp called Musical Walk - so cute!
The picture below gives you an idea of the card, opened. Very clever card and economical as you can use up all the bits and pieces one tends to collect over a period of time.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Moz. Lovely combination of purple and black. Love the image.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz