Sunday, April 18, 2010

Teddy Stamper Challenge # 9 Spring!

SPRING!
This is the theme on the Teddy Stampers blog! I used this lovely Penny Black stamp, coloured in with Copic's and Spica's, mounted on a 'springy' piece of dp I found in my stash and then onto a mottled background for the card base. I did not have much around the Spring theme, so had to make something up using my Justrite set and mounted it on foam squares, then I added some punched flowers with bling centres, a lady bug and there you are. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah! this is my kinda card Moz, real CUTE! good luck with the challenge
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Moz, Your card is adorable,I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully.
    So pleased you joined in the fun at Teddy Stampers.
    Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love it. That's the benefit of the Just Rite stamps - if you don't have the right sentiment - you make it yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Moz, this card is delightful. What a gorgeous stamp and so colourful. Thanks for joining in the FUN at Teddy Stampers. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Moz My first visit to your blog and what do i see a gorgeous PB teddy.
    Haven't seen this one before.
    Beautifully coloured and laid out .
    I really like this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute PB teddy bear and you have coloured the image beautifully - gorgeous card! thanks for joining in with us at Teddy Stampers.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz