Sunday, April 25, 2010

Black & White

Nothing beats black & white combinations. Neat and unfussy. I Cuttlebugged the bottom half of the card with the Distressed Stripes folder. I bought this stamp from a stamp site that was closing down along with a heap of others, at a bargain price and I just love it!  Used a Nestabilities Labels Nine die for the sentiment which is from Hero Arts. Found some lovely black satin ribbon with white polka dots to wrap around the white card, after I had clipped the corners and then mounted onto a black card base. Made a bow with the Bow Easy and attached with a glue dot and to finish it off, 'Paola's' pearls. One of my more recent cards that I was 100% happy with - believe me, that is a major achievement. I am my worst critic!
Enjoy the rest of your week-end and for those who are on leave Monday to stretch the long week-end, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. It is a stunning card, and looks even better in real life. I agree that stamp is quite lovely. Warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card from you Moz!! Plain yet very effective! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz