Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Bear

I was in a 'brown' state of mind when I made this card. I used my version of Kraft cardstock for the card base and a soft beige for the top half and I  punched a scalloped border. I stamped one of my favorite bear stamps in Momento Cocoa onto the beige cardstock and placed a brown brad in the top corner. The ribbon had a stitched border and I tied brown thread into the button which I adheared with a glue dot. The 'happy birthday'  is a Heidi Swapp stamp which I love because of it's size as it fills up empty space but maintains that nice clean keep it simple look. I hope you like this simple card.

1 comment:

  1. I think the simple cards look so good, but I sometimes find them difficult to do. I always think it needs something more. This one is lovely. Like how you use the folders for cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz