Monday, April 16, 2012

Dad's Birthday Card

Following on from the last posting, I want to share the card I made for Dad.
I used the design supplied by Jo Gorge on our RSA Birthday get-away last month.
It is one of those fancy folded cards and I loved the versatility of it. I was able to use up different off cuts of card stock in my stash. Great card for using scraps. I cut the 80 with PTI's fabulous number dies and the stamps used were designed to go with these dies.

 Inside, I applied a Fab Scraps board cut out on the left inner and the right inner, I used a photo of the four of us taken at Neil's wedding. 
I will certainly use this design again and again. Thanks Jo for sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Moz! Lovely colours and a great design. I am sure your Dad love the photo inside.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz