Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bright and Loud

One of the cards I had the class make up so that they got to learn about the Cuttlebug and punches, was this bright beauty!
I found this gorgeous dotty card stock and matched it up with fluorescent board from a pad I bought at Makro some time ago. Using a Martha Stewart punch, Gothic Arch we punched a strip in pink and mounted that onto the dotty board. The present was cut out using Cuttlebug Beautifully Boxed die and embossing set and the balloons were punch out with a MS punch.
This punch has grown on me....
The one below, was used with very glitzy paper and lot's of bling. I could not find heavy enough foil, so went off the a local packaging shop for caterers and bought a lid of one of those large roaster foil containers, cut the edges off and cut into squares to use for these pressies. Worked like a charm!
When there is a will, there is a way. Nothing and I mean, nothing, stops a determined crafter!!!!


                                                
Thanks so much for the visit!

3 comments:

  1. Number 2 is my number one. Love it and can easily see that style being used for a mans card perhaps with a more 'manly DP'
    A great card Moz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! its beautiful engagement card designing i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!The white and black color combination is lovely.I really like by last one because its designing looking too much attractive...



    Scratch Cards
    clear business cards
    plastic cards

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz